In accordance with the “Reglamento General de Protección de Datos” (RGPD) and other applicable regulations, TMM SL (hereinafter, “Padel Technologies” or “the Controller”) informs the User (Data Subject) about the processing of their personal data on the following Padel Technologies Website [https://padeltechnologies.com/] (hereinafter, “the Website”).
1. Identification of the Data Controller
2. Purpose of the processing of the data subject’s personal data
2.1 To respond to requests from users of Padel Technologies. For example, if the user leaves their personal information on any of the contact forms, we may use that data to respond to your request and to respond to any queries, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Website, the services provided through the Website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
2. 2 To manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, in this case, we will only use the email address and name provided by the user when subscribing.
2.3 With regard to the personal data of the User (Data Subject) processed as a result of accessing and using the Website (cookies), to achieve more convenient and faster communication between the User and the Website. For more detailed information, please see our Cookies Policy.
2.4 Sending of electronic commercial communications in relation to the activities carried out by Padel Technologies.
3. Duration of processing. Retention of personal data. In accordance with the principles of transparency, usefulness and limitation of the purpose of the processing, the personal data belonging to the User (Data Subject) will be kept, in general, for the time strictly necessary to comply with each of the purposes foreseen plus, where appropriate, the periods of limitation for the demand of contractual responsibilities.
4. Legitimation for the processing of personal data. The legal basis that legitimises media3w to process the personal data of the User (Data Subject) is consent [article 6.1.a) RGPD].
5. Communication and international transfer of personal data. Padel Technologies will not disclose the personal data processed to any third party, except at the express request of a court or at the request of law enforcement authorities. Padel Technologies will not carry out any international transfer of the personal data processed.
6. Rights regarding the processing of personal data. The User (Data Subject) has the following rights in relation to the processing of their personal data: